Yesterday we hit on the idea of mutual care within the body. Here and here are a couple of posts I've done in the past on this topic that you might enjoy reading. Also, here are the reflection questions for this week's sermon.
- Describe a time in your life when you were acutely aware of your need on a spiritual level? What was that time like?
- How might you pursue a consistent awareness of your need? How might you battle your own tendencies towards self-sufficiency?
- As you reflect on your life what obstacles do you think stand in the way of a lifestyle of mutual care?
- What steps might you take to pursue a lifestyle of mutual care with other believers? How might you cultivate mutual care within your Community Group?
- In what sense are the items listed in v. 23-24 the things that we need most?
- What is your response to the reality that God has and will continue to provide the necessary gifts listed in v. 23-24?