Desiring God has recently been posting a collection of articles by various women on parenting- they are a stellar example of how to apply the gospel as a mom. If you are a parent- especially a mom- go read these, be encouraged and go start a conversation with another mom about them.
Note: for most moms reading five articles probably feels a little overwhelming at the moment- at any moment. So I'd suggest bookmarking this post, emailing it to yourself or maybe even printing the articles out so you can read them at your own pace.
- How Eternity Shapes Our Mundane by Gloria Furman
- Treasuring God with One Finger in the Cookie Dough by Gloria Furman
- "Kids, You Know Better!" by Gloria Furman
- The Everyday Question of Motherhood by Christine Hoover
- Desperate, Breathless, Dependent Parenting by Rachel Pieh Jones
- Our Children are Spring-Loaded for Worship by Tedd Tripp
And here's one for husbands-
- Like Water to a Plant by Christine Hoover
(HT: Desiring God)